Prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and may be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, the order is placed by filling out the order form, implies conformity to the price offered and the general sales conditions in force at that particular time. Once formalized the order, means perfected the purchase of right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchaser consumer and, from that moment, prices and conditions will have a contractual nature and may not be modified without the express agreement of both Contracting . The electronic document formalizing the contract will be filed and the user will have access to it in your customer area.
- Delivery times range from 2 to 5 days depending on the nationality of the customer. We can not guarantee these deadlines, although we try to transport companies fulfill them whenever possible. In remote rural populations in urban areas can not be guaranteed in any case delivery within 2 days.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product. In orders with multiple items will be a single shipment and delivery it will correspond to the item whose delivery is greater.
- The customer will have 72 hours to verify the integrity of all components of the order and to verify that it includes everything you need in the products covered. After these 72 hours will by sending accepted and claims for damages or faults will not be accepted with shipping.
- An order shall be deemed delivered when the delivery receipt signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the client must verify the products receiving them and expose all the objections that may exist.
- If you receive a damaged product by transport contact it is recommended within the first 24 hours to claim the incident to the transport company. Likewise it is appropriate to reflect on the carrier.
- Sending all our product it is included in the product price posted on the web.
Under current legislation, you can proceed to the return of products, for whatever reason, within 30 calendar days from receipt of the goods by the customer. For this purpose must meet the conditions set conditions on this page. To process a refund should open a support ticket for that purpose.
Return conditions for individual clients
- No returns will be accepted the following products, as established by Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws :
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully implemented when the performance has begun, with the express consent of the consumer and user and recognition on their part that is aware that, once the contract has been executed entirely by the employer, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized and user.
- The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of protection of health or hygiene and which were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of audio recordings or video or sealed sealed computer software which were unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with knowledge on his part that consequently loses his right of withdrawal.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original condition and packaging, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive directly on the surface or item packing tape. Otherwise Vofeel reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once completed and submitted the return form, you will receive instructions so that you do we reach our facilities in your email. You must send without any delay, goods within a maximum period of 30 days since we communicate your desire to practice law.
- Transport costs incurred in the return run to your office. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offer you the most competitive rates.
- Upon receipt of the merchandise and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed. We will refund payment received, including delivery charge with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a mode different than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us. You will make the payment within a maximum period of 30 calendar days to exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have not received the goods we may withhold reimbursement.
- Return products or promotional gift. It is binding full refund (full pack + gift or item) to be redeemed.
Return terms for resellers
- Only accept returns of material without unsealing and in perfect condition, after agreement on the sale or special agreement with the distributor.
- Such refunds will be processed as commercial return, since there is no law regulating the rights of return between companies, and these Procedures are regulated under the terms of Vofeel.
- Product returns in blister packs or heat sealing, and other products presenting a broken factory sealed safety are not accepted.
- These conditions do not cancel the warranty or replacement of defective products. Vofeel reserves the right to refuse refund if detected any anomaly in the returned product.
All Vofeel electronic products have a 2 year warranty, and the accessories, a guarantee of 6 months.
Those cancellations of orders involving a return customer and will be by bank transfer a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, if we try that the term does not exceed 7 days.
Legal bases Contests
All information on the legal basis of the contests here.
Online dispute resolution for consumer pursuant to Section 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http: // ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/.